The Able Assist Patient transfer Aid provides a safe and easy solution for a Carer wishing to transfer a Client
- The Able Assist enables Users to participate in transfers improving muscle tone and is ideal for transferring Users from room to room
- The Able Assist is ideal for those Users who can raise from a seated position to a standing position
- The user can have their legs supported by the knee brace and hold on to the horizontal bar in front of them
- The 4 wheels, 2 of which have brakes, enable this aid to be manoeuvred easily from room to room The narrow width of this Aid enables the Carer to manoeuvre easily through standard doorways
- The Able Assist can be wheeled directly up to a toilet, with wheels positioned either side of the toilet offering the User more dignity to sit down
Orders of stocked items are delivered the next working day if you order by 4pm. Smaller items arrive by courier service as a parcel whilst larger items are delivered either by courier on a pallet or can be installed by our engineers. Select your preference at the checkout.
Where can this item be used?
This product is designed for use in care homes and also for personal use in the home environment.
Is this item eligible for VAT relief?
Yes. To purchase the item VAT free, you must be purchasing the item for personal use (not for care home or business use) and you must be either registered disabled or have a named medical condition (e.g. Alzheimer's, Parkinson's). For more information, please visit our helpful VAT relief guide.
Can I return this item if it isn't suitable?
Yes you can. If you find the product isn't suitable after it has been delivered, please contact our customer care team within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Providing it is unused and in its original packaging, the item will be collected and you will recieve a full refund. Please read our Returns Policy for more information.
How can I find out more about this product?
For more information including technical specifications and warranty information, please call our advisers on 0333 222 8584.