Next Day Delivery: A closer look…
At Alpine HC, we are passionate about providing our customers with a seamless buying experience. Delivering goods to the customer as quickly and efficiently as possible is a major part of this seamless experience, and its something we work hard on to achieve. We’ve set ourselves a very high standard… On all orders of stocked items placed before 4pm from the UK mainland, we promise to have the goods delivered to the customer’s door, the very next day.
How it works
If you place your order before 4pm, all stocked goods will be dispatched the same day. Any time after 4pm and the goods are dispatched the following day. If items in your order are not currently in any of our stock-holdings, we order the goods immediately and dispatch them to you as soon as they arrive. You will be informed of a dispatch date as soon as the goods arrive at our stock-holding.
Customer service was great, delivery was quick and efficient, and the product is excellent.
How we can do it
With stock holdings in London, Swindon, Manchester, Hull and Glasgow, we’ve got the UK well and truly covered. Holding a large amount of stock gives us the flexibility to meet customer demands and ensures we have goods to deliver in the first place. Years of building relationships with trusted logistical partners has enabled us to not only deliver with efficiency and speed, but also go beyond and meet individual customer requirements, however obscure. At 4pm each day, our distribution centres are a hive of activity as orders are dispatched for delivery to the customer’s address the following day.
Next day delivery after my order, marvellous service as we were desperate to get the bed quickly. Delivery people were delightful and when we had to change the room to accommodate the wonderful bed they were extremely helpful.
Other delivery options
Next day delivery to UK mainland locations is standard, but we’re open to any additional requirements. Here are some more options for the delivery of your goods:
- Next Day AM Delivery – for a small fee, next day deliveries can be rescheduled to ensure they arrive with the customer before noon.
- Saturday Delivery – for urgent deliveries and emergencies, we can arrange a Saturday delivery. This is not a run of the mill procedure and we advise you to give us a call to double check we can fulfil your order for a Saturday delivery. There will also be a small fee applied.
- Northern Ireland and Offshore Deliveries – there are a number of delivery and shipping options for our offshore customers. Give us a call to discuss the options.
Efficient service, bed and other items readily available, price was affordable and delivery was swift.
With a network of 40+ service engineers, we provide installation of equipment such as care beds and patient hoists as a UK-wide service. Installation is not included in the next-day delivery service and we typically ask you to allow just 2 or 3 days for an on-site installation. Next day installations may be possible in some circumstances, but there is a charge applied.
Quick delivery time, helpful customer service, friendly delivery and installation guys. Value for money.
For more information about our delivery network, stock holdings and services, please visit our About Us page. Go there now…
Latest posts by Kenny (see all)
- Summer 17 Poll: What is the No.1 challenge in your care home? - June 21, 2017
- The non-powered hybrid air mattress that is benefiting dementia patients - June 16, 2017
- Come and meet Alpine HC at the Health+Care show - May 25, 2017