The Mouva Transfer Stand Assist Sling is designed to support the lower back and hips for users with good body and head control and the ability to grip the hoist boom arm. The Alpine Transfer Stand Assist Sling is used for seated to seated transfers, in conjunction with a stand aid hoist.
Please use the Mouva Sling Measurement Guide below to identify the size of sling you require.
The Mouva Transfer Stand Assist Sling has the following key features:
- Covered lifting straps to prevent shearing and abrasion of skin
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Clear labeling, stating; sling type, manufacture date, serial number, care instructions and safe working load
- Rear positioning pocket for carer
- Slide sheet material on leg pieces, for ease of positioning
- Padded waist strap with velcro and buckle for added security
The Mouva Transfer Stand Assist Sling is available with either loop or clip fixing, depending on the type of hoist the sling will be used with, if you would like to double check that you are selecting the correct fixing type, simply call 01482 210021 and we will be happy to help!
If you would like help selecting the correct patient sling, you can speak to one of our care equipment specialists, simply call 01482 210021. Alternatively you can visit the patient sling resource centre
Remember! Order your patient sling before 4pm for next day delivery.