The Mouva Easy Fit Sling is designed to support the whole body and head for users with limited head, trunk and hip control. The Mouva Easy Fit Sling can be used for transferring from a supine or seated position, and can also be used for amputee's, and individuals with severe disability.
Please use the Mouva Sling Measurement Guide below to identify the size of sling you require.
The Mouva Easy Fit Sling has the following key features:
- Covered lifting straps to prevent shearing and abrasion of skin
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Clear labeling, stating; sling type, manufacture date, serial number, care instructions and safe working load
- Rear positioning pocket for carer
- Slide sheet material on leg pieces, for ease of positioning
The Mouva Easy Fit Sling is available with either loop or clip fixing, depending on the type of hoist the sling will be used with, if you would like to double check that you are selecting the correct fixing type, simply call 01482 210021 and we will be happy to help!
If you would like help selecting the correct patient sling, you can speak to one of our care equipment specialists, simply call 01482 210021. Alternatively you can visit thepatient sling resource centre
Remember! Order your patient sling before 4pm for next day delivery.