The Alpine Standaid Hoist is a compact and manoeuvrable mobile lifter that provides safe and comfortable assisted transfers for those with limited mobility or rehabilitation needs. The robust design, with a maximum weight limit of 158kg, allows for additional support whilst transferring the user to and from a sitting position, preventing unnecessary strain on both the user and carer.
- Features a multi-adjustable lift boom
- Selection of sling mounting points
- Non-slip footplate
- Height adjustable padded knee guard
- Emergency stop button
- Emergency mechanical descent system
- Anti-entrapment device which stops the boom from lowering if it meets resistance
- The battery recharge indicator is visual and audible
Reliant Standaid 158 Specifications
• Safe working load: 158kg (25st)
• Dimensions: 660-940mm (W) x 900mm (D) x 1020-1670mm (H)
• Warranty: 5 year Actuator, 3 year Frame, 1 year Battery
• Lifting range: 1020-1670mm
• Legs internal width: 660-940mm
• Overall height of legs: 110mm
• Weight: 49kg
• Castors: 2 turning braked, 2 turning front
• Castor size: Front 75mm, rear 125mm
Orders of stocked items are delivered the next working day if you order by 4pm. Smaller items arrive by courier service as a parcel whilst larger items are delivered either by courier on a pallet or can be installed by our engineers. Select your preference at the checkout.
Where can this item be used?
This product is designed for use in care homes and also for personal use in the home environment.
Is this item eligible for VAT relief?
Yes. To purchase the item VAT free, you must be purchasing the item for personal use (not for care home or business use) and you must be either registered disabled or have a named medical condition (e.g. Alzheimer's, Parkinson's). For more information, please visit our helpful VAT relief guide.
Can I return this item if it isn't suitable?
Yes you can. If you find the product isn't suitable after it has been delivered, please contact our customer care team within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Providing it is unused and in its original packaging, the item will be collected and you will recieve a full refund. Please read our Returns Policy for more information.
How can I find out more about this product?
For more information including technical specifications and warranty information, please call our advisers on 0333 222 8584.