The Alpine Sit to Stand Transfer Aid assists with transferring users between seated surfaces, and allows users to be transported short distances.
- Requires user to pull on handle to stand up and to be weight bearing
- Narrow, recessed front fits between wheelchair wheels and around toilets for perfect positioning
- Low profile base facilitates user feet placement
- Substantial base area provides stability, with rear bar also allowing carer to counterbalance
- Handle has multiple gripping points for varying carer/user support requirements and is angled to enable ‘nose-over-toe’ standing movement
- Opening on central handle bar allows quick fitting of optional support belts
- 4 front and rear castors combined with 2 x 13cm (5”) central wheels ensure effortless manoeuvring even with heavier users
- Foot-operated brakes on centre wheels provide stability during standing/sitting movement
- Padded lower leg supports can be adjusted (tool-free) in width, angle and height to suit user comfort
- Easily dismantled/reassembled without tools for transportation and storage
- Easy wipe-clean surfaces
Orders of stocked items are delivered the next working day if you order by 4pm. Smaller items arrive by courier service as a parcel whilst larger items are delivered either by courier on a pallet or can be installed by our engineers. Select your preference at the checkout.
Where can this item be used?
This product is designed for use in care homes and also for personal use in the home environment.
Is this item eligible for VAT relief?
Yes. To purchase the item VAT free, you must be purchasing the item for personal use (not for care home or business use) and you must be either registered disabled or have a named medical condition (e.g. Alzheimer's, Parkinson's). For more information, please visit our helpful VAT relief guide.
Can I return this item if it isn't suitable?
Yes you can. If you find the product isn't suitable after it has been delivered, please contact our customer care team within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Providing it is unused and in its original packaging, the item will be collected and you will recieve a full refund. Please read our Returns Policy for more information.
How can I find out more about this product?
For more information including technical specifications and warranty information, please call our advisers on 0333 222 8584.